Preventive maintenance is required to ensure the safety and reliability of the equipment. The elevator and escalator system needs to be serviced at least once a month to prolong the life span of the moving parts where lubrication and greasing is needed.
As a building owner or property manager, is it your duty to appoint a contractor to service the elevator and escalators system so that it complied with safety and code requirements and keeping the passengers safe.
For the equipment to be safe and reliable, regular scheduled preventive maintenance visits, performed by skilled and qualified technicians is necessary.
The maintenance programs we offered are as below:
- Quality assurance program provided on all service projects
- 24 hours, 7 days a week call back service
- Pager dispatched service technician
- Callbacks logged into computer
- Quality preventive maintenance to ensure trouble free operation
- Experienced and qualified technical personnel to maintain all brands of lifts
- Research and Development department
- State of the art troubleshooting equipment
- A complete inventory of replacement parts for all manufacturers
- Certified and Qualified lift company registered with JKKP